Communicate with Confidence
We offer a variety of bespoke presentation and communication skills training courses for a range of corporate, charity and public sector organisations.
Our clients include Marks and Spencer and Burges Salmon who have sent staff and clients on our Communicating with Confidence courses.
Our background in television news and live location reporting make us uniquely qualified to offer communication, presentation and voice skills coaching for presentations, pitches and interviews.
Through group and individual workshops and using our virtual TV studio, we use television techniques to help you gain confidence and become a better presenter.
"I used the PIMMS structure from start to finish, I felt confident enough to leave my notes behind and kept my energy levels up from start to finish!
Our 'Communicating with Confidence' course includes:
- Individual voice training and body language guidance
- Structuring your presentation, using our unique PIMMS method
- Help in dealing confidently with objections or interruptions
- One-to-one sessions in front of the camera targeting delivery, pace and projection.
- Downloadable video files for each client with individual feedback